Since we first wrote a blog introducing our new chocolate High Tea in February this year, it has become so popular that we expanded it into both of our chocolate lounges. We truly love seeing people relaxing and taking their time over a generous sampling of our sweet and savoury range, and hearing what people are enjoying the most.
In anticipation of warmer weather and to keep things fresh and up to date, we’ve now revamped the menu with a Spring edition. The delicious spread still features a broad selection of sweet cakes, patisserie items and chocolate treats, with just a few changes.
Chocolate High Tea Menu – Spring Edition
- Pulled Pork and Cheese Toastie: Gouda cheese, cheddar cheese, pulled pork meat and Béchamel Sauce on sour dough bread from Tivoli Rd Bakery.
- Ham & Spinach Quiche, with broccoli and Parmesan cheese
- Vegetarian option: 3 Cheese Melt Toastie: Gouda cheese, brie, shredded parmesan cheese and red onion on sour dough bread from Tivoli Rd Bakery.
- Vegetarian option: Mushroom Quiche, with goats cheese, leeks, mushrooms and peas
- Hazelnut Fan Slice
- Passionfruit & Mango Mousse Slice
- Selection of macarons
- Parisian Teacake made using honey from our rooftop
- Selection of individual praline chocolates
- Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Drinks: Tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- Option: Add in a Chocolate Cocktail: Raspberry Bliss, Le Blanc Café, Chocolate Cointreau Deluxe, Ganache’s Espresso Martini and The Urban Cocktail (available at South Yarra only)
Where: Ganache Chocolate
(South Yarra: 250 Toorak Road / Collins St: 245 Collins St)
Cost: $39pp or $49 with a cocktail (cocktail only available at South Yarra)
Dietary: Gluten free and vegetarian options are available
To book: Bookings are advised. Call 9804 7485
Note: with regard to numbers, a minimum of two guests and a maximum of 10 guests can be accommodated in one sitting. For groups any bigger than this, please contact us to enquire.
Book online at the Ganache online store, or call one of our lounges and book directly with our staff: 9804 7485 (South Yarra) / 9650 8388 (Collins St).