The opportunity is here to indulge yourself in a decadent afternoon in a casual environment and delectable delights at Ganache Chocolate’s South Yarra chocolate lounge! The delightful spread on offer features a range of delicious savoury snacks in addition to a broad selection of sweet cakes, patisserie items and chocolate treats.
Begin your culinary experience with our popular toasted sourdough sandwiches with a variety of tempting fillings including a three cheese melt and pulled pork with Swiss cheese, and our delicious quiches to compliment. You will also be treated with our favourite patisserie from our extensive range of decadent French inspired classics to accompany macarons, milk chocolate covered honeycomb sticks and a hot or cold beverage.
A selection of our famous individual chocolates will also be served from our extensive menu of pralines including champagne truffles, caramel ganache chocolate domes, chai infused milk chocolates and Figaro hazelnut pralines filled with slivered roasted almonds, pistachios, and Amarena cherries.
Each individual praline, in addition to all of our patisserie items, are crafted in our Chocolate Kitchen in South Yarra by out talented team of chocolatiers, led by Master Chocolatier, Arno Backes. Growing up in Germany, Arno was fascinated by the artisan approach to cooking and at the age of 15 enrolled in a pastry chef apprenticeship at the Brueckencafe in St. Wendel. After several years, Arno moved to London to accept a role at Marasus Petit Fours, where he refined the art of preparing handcrafted chocolates for famous establishments, including Harrods, The Ritz, The Dorchester, Glen Eagles and on occasion, the British Royal Family.
When: Everyday from 25th February
Where: Ganache Chocolate, 250 Toorak Road, South Yarra 3141
Cost: $35pp or $45 with a cocktail
Dietary: Gluten free options are available
To book: Bookings are advised. Call 9804 7485
Numbers: a minimum of two guests and a maximum of 10 guests can be accommodated in one sitting.
Chocolate High Tea Menu
- Pulled Pork and Cheese Toastie: Gouda cheese, cheddar cheese, pulled pork meat and Béchamel Sauce on sour dough bread from Tivoli Rd Bakery.
- Vegetarian option: 3 Cheese Melt Toastie: Gouda cheese, brie, shredded parmesan cheese and red onion on sour dough bread from Tivoli Rd Bakery.
- Ham & Spinach Quiche, with broccoli and Parmesan cheese
- Vegetarian option: Mushroom Quiche, with goats cheese, leeks, mushrooms and peas
- Hazelnut Fan Slice
- Brownie Mousse Slice
- Selection of macarons
- Parisian Teacake made using honey from our rooftop.
- Honeycomb Sticks
- Selection of individual praline chocolates
- Honeycomb sticks
- Drinks: Tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- Option: Select a Cocktail from: Raspberry Bliss, Le Blanc Café, Chocolate Cointreau Deluxe, Ganache’s Espresso Martini and The Urban Cocktail.