Attention, lovers! (Of chocolate but also of each other).
Once Christmas is behind us, it is never long before we start thinking about the next delicious, chocolate-filled occasion – Valentine’s Day! A day to celebrate the people (and with the people) who fill our lives with happiness and love, no matter who they are.
It is fast approaching and will be here in just a few weeks. If you are already thinking of gift ideas, we are here with a special possibility. We have combined the two treats which speak to us the most of Valentine’s Day – delectable chocolate and excellent wine – to bring you a beautiful Valentine’s Hamper you can share with your love.
What is included
A gift hamper with:
- a deluxe box of 16 of the finest handmade chocolates from Ganache Chocolate including delicious ganaches, soft caramels, and hazelnut pralines
- a bottle of Yering Station NV Yarrabank Crème de Cuvee, a demi- sec style with a touch of sweetness showing strawberry, pear with hints of almond and yeast.
Pick up one of these beautiful gift packs for only $70. Be quick – they are very limited.
We also have two Valentine’s Hampers to give away to two lucky winners in our Valentine’s Day competition, at a total prize value of over $140.
How to enter
All you have to do is like both Yering Station and Ganache Chocolate on social media and tag in your valentine on the competition posts.
Facebook: Ganache Chocolate / Yering Station
Instagram: @ganachechoc / @yeringstation
You can enter more than once, between the 31st January and 13th February. Winners will be drawn on the 13th February and announced in a video on our social media platforms.
Visit one of our lounges and write your full name, phone number, Ganache Club membership number and Instagram tag on to the slip of paper provided and post into the jar provided.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age
- must be members of the Ganache Club (if not already, don’t worry, sign up in-store!)
- Must follow both the Ganache Facebook and Instagram pages
- Can enter both the online and in-store competitions but only win once
Good luck and happy Valentine’s Day!