Events and News from Ganache
Special event - Ganache High Tea Concert at South Yarra
Enjoy Ganache's signature Chocolate High Tea in our South Yarra chocolate lounge, listening to the beautiful Natsuko Mineghishi perform specially selected music from Europe and Japan. Listen to opera, arias, German lieder and songs from the world whilst indulging in chocolate treat and make your Sunday one to remember.
Our delightful spread features a range of delicious savoury snacks such as our popular toasted sourdough sandwiches and delicious quiches, in addition to a broad selection of sweet cakes, patisserie items and chocolate treats.
Ganache Chocolate - Chocolate High Tea Menu
- Turkey and Cranberry: Turkey breast, béchamel sauce, and brie on sourdough bread from Tivoli Rd Bakery.
(Vegetarian option: Fire Roasted Capsicum Toastie w/ tomato, capsicum and Gouda cheese on sourdough bread from Tivoli Rd Bakery.)
- Ham & Spinach Quiche, with broccoli and Parmesan cheese
(Vegetarian option: Mushroom Quiche, with goats cheese, leeks, mushrooms and peas)
- Brownie Passion Slice
- Triple Mousse Slice
- Selection of macarons
- Banana bread.
- 2 individual praline chocolates and 2 chocolate spoons
- Mixed chocolate covered delights
- Drinks: Tea, coffee or hot chocolate
Optional cocktails available at $12ea: Select a Cocktail from: Raspberry Bliss, Le Blanc Café, Chocolate Cointreau Deluxe, Ganache’s Espresso Martini and The Urban Cocktail.
When: Sunday 29th July at 12.30pm -2pm
Book here: http://www.ganache.com.au/gift-vouchers/ganache-hi...
Ganache Chocolate in Essendon
47 Rose St, Essendon
Friends of Ganache to the north of the city, we have opened near you! A brand new Ganache chocolate cafe and retail space only a short walk from Essendon station is now open 6 days a week. It is serving the specialty hot chocolates, handmade pralines and chocolate molds and excellent coffee that you know from our existing Collins St and Toorak Rd chocolate lounges.
Monday - Thursday: 8am-6pm
Contact: 03 9337 4650
Visit us in person and browse our full range!
Celebrate World Chocolate Day, Friday 7th of July 2017
with Master Chocolatier Arno Backes - for a day of chocolate decadence
at Gânache Chocolate, South Yarra, Melbourne
To celebrate this very delicious day Gânache Chocolate will be holding special events in-house and offering some decadent treats for an in-house chocolate festival.
Visit our Chocolate Lounge at 250 Toorak Road, South Yarra to see;
- A demonstration of chocolate bar making techniques.
- An insight into the construction of a chocolate art sculpture – see how it progresses throughout the day.
- A demonstration of how best to temper chocolate at home.
And to taste;
- Try the Chocolate Board, featuring a chocolate macaron, chocolate pralines, a slice of our decadent Triple Chocolate Mousse and either a hot chocolate or a chocolate cocktail. From $25
- If that’s not enough, you can take the chocolate experience home with you as there will be specials on the day including - buy three chocolate bars for the price of two.
Gânache Chocolate offers the largest handmade range of chocolates in Australia.
All of our chocolates and cakes are made in our South Yarra Chocolate Kitchen by our talented team of chocolatiers, led by Master Chocolatier, Arno Backes.
When: Friday 7th of July 2017
Time: Between 11am and 3pm
Where: 250 Toorak Road, South Yarra, VIC 3141