Events and News from Ganache
Celebrate World Chocolate Day, Friday 7th of July 2017
with Master Chocolatier Arno Backes - for a day of chocolate decadence
at Gânache Chocolate, South Yarra, Melbourne
To celebrate this very delicious day Gânache Chocolate will be holding special events in-house and offering some decadent treats for an in-house chocolate festival.
Visit our Chocolate Lounge at 250 Toorak Road, South Yarra to see;
- A demonstration of chocolate bar making techniques.
- An insight into the construction of a chocolate art sculpture – see how it progresses throughout the day.
- A demonstration of how best to temper chocolate at home.
And to taste;
- Try the Chocolate Board, featuring a chocolate macaron, chocolate pralines, a slice of our decadent Triple Chocolate Mousse and either a hot chocolate or a chocolate cocktail. From $25
- If that’s not enough, you can take the chocolate experience home with you as there will be specials on the day including - buy three chocolate bars for the price of two.
Gânache Chocolate offers the largest handmade range of chocolates in Australia.
All of our chocolates and cakes are made in our South Yarra Chocolate Kitchen by our talented team of chocolatiers, led by Master Chocolatier, Arno Backes.
When: Friday 7th of July 2017
Time: Between 11am and 3pm
Where: 250 Toorak Road, South Yarra, VIC 3141